Hallo aus Holland

Willkommen auf CLK.info (ehem. CLK-Forum.com Was hat sich geändert?) - Bei Problemen wendet Euch bitte per Kontaktformular an den Systemadministrator (z.B. wenn die Aktivierungsmail nicht ankommt - der Account wird dann vom Administrator zeitnah manuell freigeschaltet). Versucht bei eventuellen Login-Problemen aber bitte zunächst Euer Passwort über „Kennwort vergessen“ zurückzusetzen. Viel Spaß auf CLK.info
  • Hallo, my name is Jan and I am from Apeldoorn (Holland :smoke: )

I can read (with translator help) but I am not able to write in German. (I can “write” German but you cant read it :tease: ) I hope my handicap is permitted on this forum.

Nevertheless I am crazy about my CLK 240 Cabrio (A209) and hope to read a lot and learn more about my the CLK on this forum

I started driving Mercedes with a Brabus styled SLK (R170) After a few years I did buy a extra car for daily use; a CLK 230 (W208. The luxury and inside space (compared with the SLK) made me believe that the CLK cabrio was the better mix between those 2 cars. After this decision I sold the 2 and bought the CLK Cabrio and from day 1 it was a wise decision.

Thanks for your tolerance and hope to hear from you and see you on a treffen. :respekt:

• welcome djedje,

we hope you enjoy it and find what you're looking for. Otherwise we try to answer your questions ;)

please forgive my broken english, last time i wrote this language over 25 years ago on school :whistling:

greetings to Holland and have a good time!

Wolf

Achtung!

Wir empfehlen die fachliche und technische Personal zu installieren. Danke :D

• :hi: Hi Jan,

wish you a good start in our community.
    I see you've got some Mercedes bevore your a209. Very good. :)

Please, could you give us some pictures from your car?

rgds,
    Andi

Grüße.Andi

• Thanks to all for this welkom.

I can read German so that is no problem.

I still have to make some pictures and a logbuch so please be patience.

Jan

• Goedemiddag Jan,

leuk, een Nederlander hier te ontmoeten-- dus kan ik even een beetje oefenen :)
    Mijn nederlands is nog niet het best maar ik probeer het.
    Twee weken geleden heb ik mijn CLK 200 Cabrio gekocht (mijn 1e Mercedes) tot nu heb ik veel plezier met de Auto.

Tot ziens
    Stephan

• Au weia!

Zitat

mijn CLK 200 Cabrio gekocht

:D :D :whistling: ;)

sorry, aber konte ich mir bei der Vorlage nicht verkneifen :D

Wolf

Achtung!

Wir empfehlen die fachliche und technische Personal zu installieren. Danke :D

netcup.denetcup.de