Beiträge von djedje

Willkommen auf CLK.info (ehem. CLK-Forum.com Was hat sich geändert?) - Bei Problemen wendet Euch bitte per Kontaktformular an den Systemadministrator (z.B. wenn die Aktivierungsmail nicht ankommt - der Account wird dann vom Administrator zeitnah manuell freigeschaltet). Versucht bei eventuellen Login-Problemen aber bitte zunächst Euer Passwort über „Kennwort vergessen“ zurückzusetzen. Viel Spaß auf CLK.info

Thanks to all for this welkom.

I can read German so that is no problem.

I still have to make some pictures and a logbuch so please be patience.

Jan

Hallo, my name is Jan and I am from Apeldoorn (Holland :smoke: )

I can read (with translator help) but I am not able to write in German. (I can “write” German but you cant read it :tease: ) I hope my handicap is permitted on this forum.

Nevertheless I am crazy about my CLK 240 Cabrio (A209) and hope to read a lot and learn more about my the CLK on this forum

I started driving Mercedes with a Brabus styled SLK (R170) After a few years I did buy a extra car for daily use; a CLK 230 (W208. The luxury and inside space (compared with the SLK) made me believe that the CLK cabrio was the better mix between those 2 cars. After this decision I sold the 2 and bought the CLK Cabrio and from day 1 it was a wise decision.

Thanks for your tolerance and hope to hear from you and see you on a treffen. :respekt:

netcup.denetcup.de